Monday, February 16, 2009

Sono Today

We had our last sonogram today, but we don't know the results yet because the doctor has to read me the results at my appointment tomorrow. I can't wait to hear how big they think the baby is! Also, Davin painted a lot of the bunny mural on two of Peyton's walls this past weekend and hopefully he will get to finish sometime this week! I'm SUPER excited for my baby shower this coming Saturday that is being given to me by my BEST FRIENDS in the world: Denisha, Ashley, Angel, and Erica! I can't wait to spend the afternoon with family and friends and relax and visit with everyone....and see what kind of FOOD they have too...hahahaha! The guys are throwing Davin a "Diapers and Dudes" shower Saturday too, so I'm sure that will be interesting....I have visions of beer, Rock Band video game, and did I say beer? Ha! Just kidding; it's so nice of everyone to do all of this for us; we are so lucky to have such wonderful friends! We love you guys!
I'll update you tomorrow evening or Wednesday morning after I go to the doc tomorrow at 4:30. Hopefully I will be able to say for SURE when we will have the baby by then! Fingers crossed!
Love,
S

0 comments: