Wednesday, February 18, 2009

No News.....

Well, I went to my appointment with my OBGYN yesterday and the lab had NOT sent my sono results over so we won't know anything about the size of the baby until I go to my appointment next Wednesday (Feb. 25)! I'm so impatient! I want to know all the details of the sono, and then I want to know when my inducement date will be, and I want to know all of that next Wednesday! I'm not demanding at all..... Anyway I'm feeling pretty good, just uncomfortable, but I think all pregnant women must feel this way three weeks before giving birth! Hayden's been having some trouble with his allergies this week, but I think he's getting better (not that it has been slowing him down). He's so funny to just watch and listen to; he comes up with the craziest things to say and the funniest faces to make. He's such a cutie pie! Hope you are all having a great week!
Love,
-S

0 comments: