Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hayden's 2-year Appointment

Davin took Hayden to the doctor this morning for his 2-year check-up and immunizations. He is 35.6 inches tall (almost 3 feet) which puts him in the 85% for height, he weighs 29 lbs which puts him in the 55% for weight and is in the 95% for head size! The doctor also told Davin that Hayden is at the age where you can double his height right now and that's how tall he should end up so Hayden will probably be right at 6 feet tall!! Wow!!!! Then she wanted to do a Strep test on Hayden since he has had a little bit of fever for the past couple of days and guess what???? He was POSITIVE for Strep!!! Now I have to go get tested here at work at 2:30 today to see if I have it and I have to stay home with Hayden tomorrow because Davin will be out of town til late tomorrow night for Friday for work and Hayden can't go to daycare until Friday when he is less likely to be contagious. One of the Contracts Managers tested positive for Strep last week and missed two days and another Contracts Manager has been sick since last week and so have her kids so I BET I brought it home to him since he hasn't been to daycare since last Wednesday! Jeez!! One thing after another. I feel fine other than sounding like Demi Moore, but because of my horrible allergies and getting bronchitis and tonsillitis like three times in the last two months I've had a cough and my throat has been hurting, but i haven't noticed that it has been any worse lately. Poor little man!!! Well I guess Hayden and I will have a "Mommy and Me" day tomorrow! Hey, as long as everyone feels fine for our family/maternity portraits on Saturday afternoon I can deal with it! Well, I will let you guys know how my test comes out after I go at 2:30. Until then, all of you should get out your lysol and spray everything around you, put some anti-bacterial gel on your hands, and pop some extra vitamin C, just as a preventative measure! Hahahahaha!
-S

0 comments: