Wednesday, February 4, 2009

No Strep for Mommy!

Yay! My Strep Test came back negative, which is great! However, the doctor here at work was very concerned with my blood pressure and pulse being very high and she also said I was dehydrated again! Jeez! I SWEAR I am drinking fluids NON-STOP because I'm always thirsty, so I don't know how I keep getting dehydrated. My BP was 154/93 and my pulse was 128 so she made me sit there for a few minutes and took it again and it was 151/90 and 123 pulse. She said I really NEED to get my blood pressure down, so I need to try to stay away from anything that stresses me out and that I need to relax! Hahahahaha! Ok; I have a two year old and full-time job, stress just kind of comes with the territory, you know? I'll try though and then I'll just start taking my blood pressure more regularly. Anyway, the good news is NO STREP!!! So I'll just be staying home with Hayden tomorrow while he recovers from it and hope he doesn't give it to me in the meantime. Poor baby!
Love,
Spencer

0 comments: