Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving in Nacogdoches 2008

We went to Nacogdoches for Thanksgiving this year. We swap every year as to whether we have Thanksgiving with my side of the family or Davin's and this year it was my side's turn. We went to my Aunt Catherine's for Thanksgiving dinner and got to see my cousin Rachael and Aaron's new baby boy Sumner (he looks JUST like a Cabbage Patch doll!), and we got to see Michael and Jennifer and their two beautiful girls: Cate and Grace. Davin took all the pics at Catherine's withour other camera so I will have to download those later. The kids all had a great time and the food was fabulous! Friday morning Davin, Haydenand I all went to Timpson to go see my surrogate sister, Denisha and her family. Our boys had lots of fun playing together and making a big mess! I can't believe it's already December and I have NOTHING to show for it! No Christmas presents at all except for all the kiddos (all the cousins on both sides of the fam)! We haven't bought the first thing for Hayden yet! We need to get on that and this year Santa is DEFINITELY going to have to help me get it all together! Davin also painted the baby's room and put together all her furniture when we got back to San Antonio and it looks GREAT! I can't wait to see the finished product, but so far so good! I'll take pics of that too and post them sometime this week!
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend!
Love,
Spencer

Hayden with his Honey and Poppy


Hayden and Cousin Cate-Cate!

Connor and Hayden destroyed Connor's room in about 2 minutes!


Hayden with his new Elmo See n' Say from Aunt Nisha, Uncle Josh, and Connor



My sister Densisha and Me!


Cox fam having farewell pancakes at IHOP before heading back to San Antonio

0 comments: