Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Miss Peyton

Davin and I went for another sonogram yesterday at a sonogram clinic that does the 2d (the regular sonogram) and the 3d and 4d. We were only supposed to get the 2d because we just wanted to make sure the baby is positioned okay since I have been having lots of pain in the upper right area of my stomach, but while he was talking to us the technician switched the sonogram to the 3d and 4d (thinking we had asked for that). Davin, being the "science guy" he is thought it was really cool and I just sat there in silence for the longest time trying to figure out why this guy was showing us this and then I was shocked when I actually started looking at our baby girl because she looks EXACTLY like her brother!!! EXACTLY! You could even see that she has the same cleft chin that Hayden got from me! So I guess all of us except for Davin will have that chin...which is weird because that's a recessive gene, but hey, that's the good ol' "Chapman Cleft!" She has the same nose as her brother, the same fat lil cheeks and then at one point when her Daddy was talking about deep sea fishing, she SMILED and has the SAME smile as Hayden! It was the FREAKIEST thing I have EVER seen! We didn't want a 3d or 4d sonogram with Hayden or with Peyton because we wanted to be surprised when we saw our baby for the first time, but by accident we got to see her! It really freaked me out, it was very cool, but strange for sure! I am going to see if I can scan the pictures on our computer at home because when I tried to scan them here at work, they came out really dark. Also, they made a DVD for us of the whole thing so if the pics won't work I'll try to download the video tonight! I'm also going to take pics of her room and post them tonight for you all! We are truly blessed to have TWO such beautiful, healthy, precious children. They are our little miracles and gifts from God! How could anyone ask for anything more?!?!? All I need this year at Christmas is to watch my son's face light up when he sees Santa, opens his presents, and sing and dance along to his Christmas songs! I can't believe this time next year our little family will be complete! I hope you all have a great day!
Love,
Spencer

0 comments: