Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas is over already?!?

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas holiday with all of your loved ones! We had a wonderful Christmas ourselves...THREE Christmases actually! A Cox Family Christmas (Arkansas Cox Fam), a Cueni Family Christmas, and finally our Cox Family Christmas! Wow! And guess what?!?!? Santa managed to find Hayden at ALL THREE Christmases! Ha! I have TONS of cute picture that I am trying to download to a slide show and post, but because there are so many, it's taking a little longer than I had hoped, so I probably won't get any of t he pictures up until tomorrow. This truly was a wonderful Christmas for us and it just reminded me once again how important family is, how fleeting all life's precious moments are, and how thankful I really am to have been so blessed with such a perfect family. God bless you all and I'll post those pictures soon!
Love,
Spencer

0 comments: