Monday, December 29, 2008

RSV

I took Hayden to the doctor this afternoon because he's been running a fever since Friday and had a really bad cough and bad allergies. I figured they would just tell us it was allergies and croup and send us on our way with some meds, but that didn't happen. Hayden has tested positive for RSV and we have to give him breathing treatments every 6 hours until his "wheeze" starts to sound better. Poor baby! AND he's SUPER contagious and of course I took him to daycare today so I'm just praying that he didn;t get those kids sick too. He's just miserable and I feel so bad for him; one good thing is that I took vacation this week so I can stay home with him without worrying about work. Hopefully he will feel better soon! I will keep you posted.
Love,
Spencer

0 comments: