Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Years Eve 2008/Davin's 31st!

We celebrated Davin's birthday and NYE with our friends here in San Antonio and we had a great time! We all went to dinner at this really cool new restaurant called Chama Gaucha and it was soooo yummy! Hayden felt pretty well too so that was a plus! After dinner we all went over to John and Ashley's to ring in the New Year and I'm very proud to say that I made it until midnight! Of course once midnight came around....Mommy was ready to go hit the sack! Hayden just slept in his pack and play in one of their guest rooms for a couple of hours while we counted down to the New Year! Here are some pictures to enjoy from our night! I hope this new year brings many blessings to you all!
Love,
Spencer


Are you talkin' to me?!?!?!


Girl Pic


Davin's Birthday Flan


My little man!


My boys!


Our traditional pic...


Davin and Jason


Me, Ashley, Miranda (Jason's date), and Angel


My girl Angel!


Davin in his "Birthday Hat" everyone got him!


Ashley's mom taking a picture of Davin taking a picture...


Davin and John


Davin and Ashley


Ashley and me...isn't she too cute?!?!??


Davin and Angel

Ashley's model pose...


Me and Mindy


Aerial shot of Courtney, Miranda, and Angel


Another cute one!

0 comments: