Sunday, January 11, 2009

Daddy's Gone for NINE days!!!

Davin left today for a HUGE sportsman and outdoor show in Orlando, FL. It will be really good for business, but I have to admit that I'm not too excited that he will be gone for nine days! It's only been a couple of hours and we already miss him around here! Mommy isn't very much fun since I can't move around very much for too long. I'm trying to play on the floor with Hayden while icing my back, but it is a little difficult. Not to mention that Hayden is going through his "I only listen to Daddy" phase, so Mommy has to chase him a lot and say "no" a lot. Hopefully this week will go by really fast and we will make it without any problems. I go back to the doctor on Wednesday morning and will get another sonogram, so I will let you know how that goes! I hope you are all doing well! Have a great week!
-Spencer

0 comments: