Sunday, September 7, 2008

Nacogdoches Baby Shower!!!

Hi everyone! The boys and I went to Nacogdoches this weekend to throw a baby shower for my cousin Rachael who is expecting her first child with her husband Aaron..they are having a little boy in a few weeks! We only go to Nac maybe 2-3 times a year because it's a bout a 6 hour drive from here and we both work all week until at least 5:00 so it makes it difficult to get away. My mom, Rachael's sister-in-law, my aunt's best friend, and I all threw Rachael and Aaron a baby shower yesterday and it was a lot of fun! I wanted to share a couple pics with you so I hope you enjoy. We will be traveling to Arkansas to see Davin's family this week, so we'll have lots of pics from that too! Hope you all have a wonderful week!
Love,
S

Mommy-to-be, Mom, my Aunt Catherine and me


Sisters-in-law


"Mommy" and her hostesses


Me, Rachael, Mom

0 comments: