Monday, September 29, 2008

Pregnancy Update

Hi everyone. Well I wish I had more news for you. I went to the doctor this morning and we did not get an ultrasound this time; however, she did say that she wants to schedule me for the "big" sonogram at the hospital sooner than she normally would due to the amount of pain I have been experiencing in my lower abdomen. I am also still getting sick and while that has gotten much better, she still wants it to improve and so do I!! So, we had the multiple marker screening test done today which checks for: cystic fibrosis, spina bifida, down syndrome and a few other genetic disorders. I can call next Monday for those results. Dr. Gurwitz's nurse is supposed to schedule my sonogram for either sometime next week or the week after and call me with the appointment date and time at some point today. We should find out the sex at during that sonogram. I am a little behind on my weight gain but that's pretty normal due to all the morning sickness so overall I think everything is moving along quite nicely! I'll keep you posted! Have a great week!
Love,
Spencer

0 comments: