Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Picture Dump!!

Ok, August is one busy month around here!!! Our little cousins Cate and Grace both have their birthdays in the first week of August--along with my brother, then our good freind Casey has his on the 11th, followed by Ashley on the 14th, John on the 16th, and our niece Addison on the 27th!! Jeeeeeez! SO I have had lots of pictures I needed to post and just haven't done it yet! Also, Hayden has swim lessons this month and Davin's big annual Texas Deer Association convention is next weekend, and then all my grad classes star right after that!

So.....here are random pictures from birthday parties, dinners, swim lessons, etc. that we have gone to so far this month. This weekend Davin and I are going with all of our friends to the lake for John and Ashley's birthdays so I'll have pics from that, I'm sure!
Hope all is well!
Love,S:)











































































































0 comments: