Monday, August 24, 2009

Life in a Bubble?

Hello all! Sorry I haven't updated the site in a while, but we've had a crazy couple of weeks. After my last post, I got very sick with bronchitis, immediately followed by a bladder infection that turned into a kidney infection. I have never had either of those before so when I saw blood in my urine, it was a little freaky. Because it seems like I have had one thing after another go wrong with my body since Peyton was born, Davin and all of our friends keep joking with me that I need to just live in a bubble so my "feeble body" stops getting sick. Ha!! It's true though, I have never been sick this much in my life. So after this last sickness, Davin has me all hopped up on Zinc and extra B-Complex supplements in addition to my multi-vitamin I take daily. I have to admit that since I have started these two new supplements, I have felt pretty great!

Anyway, we are going to Houston this weekend for our niece Addison's birthday party on Saturday so that will be lots of fun!! I know that after we go to that, I will have LOTS of pictures to post. Hahaha!

Then, for Labor Day weekend, we are loading up the kiddos and heading down to South Padre Island with Pat and Angel, Erica and Casey, and John and Ashley for a fun filled end of summer trip!! This will actually be Hayden's very FIRST trip to the ocean (and Peyton's too of course) so I can't wait to see what he thinks of the beach!! This will be our first family vacation too, so going down there with our family and our best friends is going to be pretty amazing!!! We can't wait!!

I promise after the birthday party this weekend, I will have lots of pictures to share!
Love to you all,
Spencer:)

0 comments: