Sunday, August 9, 2009

Milo the Monster who lives in our pantry....

Last night Hayden kept running to the pantry and growling and then running over to Peyton and growling at her (which she thought was hilarious). I finally asked him what he was doing and he informed me that he was getting "the monster." I asked him where the monster was and he said "in the floor" and then he said "no, he is in the pantry." So then I asked what color the monster was and he said "brown." Then I asked if the monster had a name and I though he said "Neil", but he got a little indignant and corrected me and said, "No! His name is Milo!" (pronounced Me-low). So we now have a brown monster named Milo who lives in our pantry! Hahahaha!

Because Peyton had a hard day of teething yesterday, her big brother tried to make her laugh so I took some videos of it. He was pretty successful for the most part!
Love to you all,
S:)





0 comments: