Saturday, August 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to Uncle Hunter (2 days late!)

My (little) brother turned 22 on August 6 and I didn't get his birthday wishes on here on his birthday. Darn! I fell behind on everything this week! I had a little procedure done on Wednesday so I haven't gotten back into the swing of things just yet, but I'm almost there. Ha!

My Aunt Jeannette's Birthday was the 6th also, so Happy Birthday to her too! Also, our good friend Casey will celebrate his birthday on August 11, then Ashley will have her birthday on August 14, followed two days later by John! Then our niece, Addison, will be 2 on the 27th of August! Jeeeeeez we have LOTS of August birthdays!!

I have lots of pics from Hayden's swim lessons and from John's surprise birthday dinner at Dave and Buster's that I will try to post on here sometime this weekend! Hope you are all doing well!
Love,
S:)

0 comments: