Monday, July 27, 2009

Work and Play in Nacogdoches

The kids and I went to Nac this past weekend so we could help my parents pack up a lot of their stuff for their big move to San Antonio. They haven't sold their house yet and they don't have a place here yet either, but they had 30 years worth of stuff and all my grandparents stuff to weed through in order to lighten their load once they do move. I ended up helping Mom and Dad move my little brother into his apartment most of the weekend too. But for about an hour, I met up with Denisha and Connor at Pecan Park so our kids could play! As you can see, they had a great time!! Mom and Dad's house looks great too and I know it's just a matter of time before it sells!
Love to you all!
-S

Aunt Nisha with her son Connor and Hayden
They ran all over the park

Aunt Nisha with Peyton


The boys swinging








Denisha and Me...and part of Peyton's head




Hayden and Connor swinging





My big, brave man!






He's fearless






Connor catching Hayden on the slide















1 comments:

Denisha said...

I love Connor trying to "catch" Hayden on the slide! They had a blast and Connor is still talking about going back and playing with Hayden and "little miss Peyton" as he calls her! Love you guys!