Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Family Update

Davin has been working on a business plan for a breeding/invitro-fertilization/freezing facility since he got back from Brazil and it is really coming along. He is so creative and has so many great ideas and since there is no market for this kind of lab here in the US yet, I know good thing will happen with it! I'm so proud of him!

Miss Peyton, I SWEAR, is teething already. She drools all the time and she is NON-STOP chewing on her hands!!! She'll be 4 months old tomorrow, so if we have a 4 month old with teeth that will just totally freak me out! Ha! She really is giggling and "talking" now...I wish you could hear her laugh, it cracks us up! I'll see if I can get a little video of it and post it for you!

Hayden is still doing GREAT with the potty training and despite a very few accidents, he has pretty much got the potty down! He REALLY needs a hair cut too because he actually looks like Shaggy from Scooby Doo!

We decided last night that I am going back to graduate school full-time this Fall to finish my Masters before I do anything else! I am going to make an appointment with my advisor for some time next week and go talk to her about how many classes I have next and what I can do to finish this year. I would LOVE to finish this Fall, but I don't know if all the remaining credits I need will be offered this Fall or not. I will keep you posted with that though!

All, in all the Crazy Cox Fam is doing pretty great, I would say! I hope you all have a great day!

Love,
S:)

0 comments: