Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hayden's pink-eye and Peyton's 1st solid food!

Hayden has pink-eye and this is my very first experience with it. I have never had it myself and the kids haven't had it either. It's mainly his left eye that is really bad and I have to say that...it's gooey and gross! Yuck!! Needless to say, I have bleached or wiped everything in the house down with lysol to disinfect this house!! Plus he can't seem to keep his hands away from his eye because it itches so badly. We have some antibiotic drops now though that he gets three times a day for seven days, so we should be good. He has to stay home from daycare with me again tomorrow, but hopefully he can go back to see his friends on Thursday.


Peyton is teething already and has been screaming the past two days because of it. I got her some orajel and teething tablets, but she's still really hurting and she DEFINITELY lets you know when she's uncomfortable! Hahahahaha! She also ate her very first solid food comsisting of rice cereal with pears this evening. I have pasted pictures and of it below.

Love to you all,
S:)

Why are you doing this to me?



I don't want to eat it...


Hmmmm, it tastes good on my fist....


Yummy



What?



I really like to chew on my bib.



Pretty baby



SO ready to be able to crawl

0 comments: