Sunday, October 19, 2008

Some Random Pics and Anticipating Tomorrow!

This has been one busy week for us! I know I'll be glad when October is over; everything has just been so busy lately! Davin works non-stop this time of year and right now my work and my grad school are both crazy! Once we get through Halloween, everything will slow down some for us! We were able to go to another of Papaw's games on Saturday that was just up the road from us in San Marcos and Hayden had lots of fun! He sure was excited to see his Papaw and missed seeing his Mimi! Tomorrow is the big day for Baby #2 since we will find out if Hayden will have a little brother or a sister! Our sonogram appointment is at 11:00 am and I will keep you posted as soon as I am able to get to the computer! I hope you all have a wonderful week!
Love,
Spencer

Hayden and Daddy checking on the deer..


Still checking...


The little big man!


Helping Daddy with his target practice!


Mommy's tummy with Baby #2 at 18 weeks!


Three generations of Cox boys!


Hayden cheesin' at Papaw's football game!

0 comments: