Monday, October 27, 2008

Peyton Update

I went to the doctor this morning for my monthly check-up and she says that everything is going very well with the baby! The sonogram looked great and she has a very strong heartbeat! I heard it again today and it is so fast! She moves around constantly and I can feel her move more and more each day! I go back to the doctor on Nov. 25th right before Thanksgiving, so I will let you know how that goes too! My scar has been holding up very well too for those of you who have been asking me about my scar stretching. So far, no stretching and no tissue dying anywhere so hopefully I will make it through this pregnancy unscathed and not have to have another surgery like I did last year! As long as Peyton gets here safely and is born healthy, I can handle whatever problems I might face along the way. I hope you all have a wonderful week!
Love,
Spencer

0 comments: