Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Busy Bees!

Whew! Things have been BUSY in the Cox household lately!! Davin is working ALL the time since he is working a lot of deer at several different ranches and really getting into all the artificial insemination work too this year! His is working his butt off!!! Work has been NUTS for me too since I currently have 7 (yes SEVEN) different contracts I am working on, plus I have my two grad classes! Just for the month of October I will have or have had two term projects for one class (one I have already completed and the second I will turn in on Monday), I had to teach a class to a group of 15 MA/PhD students last week (I made an A-plus, thank GOD!), and I just took my midterm for my other class last night! Wow! Once October is over, everything will start to slow down for Davin and for me, it's just that time of year, you know? As for Hayden, well he hasn't missed a beat! He is really enjoying the new curriculum the kids are learning at his daycare and I swear he learns 20 new words a day! This kiddo is a talker! I wonder where he gets that from...? The pregnancy is going well, I have been feeling much better lately which is GREAT! I will be 18 weeks along on Saturday and on Monday we go to the hospital for the "big" sonogram where we will learn all of the measurements, how much the baby weighs, and whether we are welcoming Easton or Peyton in March! Part of me would LOVE another boy because I feel like I kind of know how to handle them after having Hayden (but I know this new one would probably be TOTALLY different from Hayden) and of course part of me wants a little girl because I would love to have a son and a daughter. Wouldn't it be funny to see how much she would have Davin wrapped around her little finger?! He tells me that wouldn't happen, but I know better! We aren't really wishing for one over the other, we just want a healthy, happy baby to bring home in March! We're either going to be going to TWICE the football games or we will split our time between football and ballet! Ha! Well, I'm off to a conference in Dallas until Friday so I hope you all have a wonderful week and weekend!
Love,
Spencer

0 comments: