Monday, November 9, 2009

Weird Weekend...

We had an interesting weekend to say the least. Davin is one about 5 out of 7 days a week this time of year and we are starting to get used to that, but taking care of two kiddos by myself and working on all my grad school stuff is pretty hard. Anyway, Davin was away except for Saturday because he was working all over the state pretty much. He's got to be tired! So we thought we would have a relaxing Saturday and not really do anything other than watch football, until I got a very unexpected phone call. Mom called, inconsolable, to tell me that Hunter, my brother, had either had a seizure or a stroke. Luckily my dad was in Nacogdoches, so he got to go to the hospital with Hunter. Long story short, Hunter had a seizure. The CT scan he had done came back "normal" so they still don't know what caused the seizure. He's going to his doc today and a neurologist later this week, so hopefully we will have some answers by the end of the week. Another stroke of luck is that one of Hunter's friends was with him when he had the seizure and he called 911. If Hunter had been by himself, it could have been a lot worse. Please keep him and my parents in your thoughts and prayers this week!!!
Love to you all!
S:)

0 comments: