Sunday, November 22, 2009

Papers, Rainy Days, New Moon, and Pat's Birthday!

This last week has been pretty busy! I am drowning in papers for my grad classes (my three final papers), it rained LOTS this week, the girls and I got to see New Moon, and yesterday was Pat's 29th!!! Whew!!! Davin missed all of this fun stuff because he has been working his butt off for a WEEK solid!!! We miss him sooooo much around here and can't wait for him to get home.

We are soooo looking forwad to this weeks activities too!!! Mimi and papaw are coming to stay with us tomorrow, my Aunt Jeannette is coming in too, Amber, Carson, and the girls are coming on Thursday and everyone is coming to our house for Thanksgiving!!! Oh...and Davin and I are going to go to a little football game on Saturday...maybe you have heard of THE FLORIDA GATORS!!!!!!!! Davin got tickets for us to the Florida vs. Florida State game for my birthday back in Feb. We will get up SUPER early Friday, drive to Gainesville, go to the game Saturday, and drive all the way back home on Sunday. Can't wait!

We have soooo much to be thankful this year: we welcomed our daughter into the world, our new niece Camryn was born, some of our best friends got married, some of our best friends just had an adorable little boy, and some of our best friends are having TWINS in April, my parents moved to SA, I could go on and on. I am so very thankful for my wonderful husband, my two precious babies, my parents, in-laws, brother, nieces, aunts, cousins, and of course our fabulous friends. Sorry to go on and on, but I think it's important to take a minute and appreciate all we have. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with all of your loved ones!!!

Love to you all,
S:)

P.S. WATCH FOR US ON TV SATURDAY! HAHAHAHA!




Papers...

More papers...

'

Watching "The Grinch"

Little, teething monster

" I got you Mommy!"

He's really into the movie

Be afraid, be very afraid...

1 comments:

Denisha said...

I love the pics! The kids are getting so big. I am going to record the game this weekend in case you are on tv!