Monday, June 15, 2009

Peyton found her FEET!

This was a big weekend for our baby girl! She discovered BOTH of her feet and she can now roll from her stomach to her back!! You might wonder why I'm so excited about this since finding "toesies" and rolling over is something that every baby does, but Peyton is finally thriving and showing lots of progress since she was so sick and was a little behind developmentally due to her colic and GERD. She is REALLY growing! I think she probably weighs about 11-12 pounds now and she even has a little roll on each thigh; she is so stinkin' CUTE! I have new pictures and will try very hard to get some up this evening if Davin will let me on the computer since he has been on it for the past 3 days working on an Ad for a deer magazine.

Peyton also LOVES her Bumbo chair and she grabs lots of her toys that are hanging from her little gym mat. She giggles a lot now and the thing (or person I should say) that she finds the FUNNIEST is her big brother! Hayden CRACKS her up and she just LOVES his little sister. He loves to play with her and hold her and every night before we put her down he says "I give Sissy a kiss!!" We have the most adorable children! I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see how much our children love each other. I know as they get older they'll argue and bicker like all siblings do, but I hope that always have the love for each other that they seem to have now.

That's all for now!
Love you all,
S:)

0 comments: