Monday, June 22, 2009

Diapers are EVIL!

Potty-training is the PITS!!!! Hayden did really well going tee-tee in the potty (well, more "around" the potty than in it), but he is terrified to poo-poo in it! He sat and sat and sat on the potty yesterday without pooping so we put his underwear back on and sure enough...he pooped hi pants! Ahhhhhhhhhh! So we're going to continue trying at home and at daycare and hit it hard again next weekend. I guess what I'm trying to say is: Mommy and Daddy trying to potty train Hayden-0, Hayden and diapers 1.

I posted a few pictures of this kids from this weekend and I'm sure you'll notice the nice trash bag chair I made for Hayden so that when he did potty in his pants, it wouldn't go everywhere. Peyton can also roll from her back onto her tummy now!! She's getting sooooo big! I take her back to the Pediatric Gastroenterologist this Wednesday so he can check her progress and adjust her medication for her GERD if necessary.

We took family photos last night and I think they will be sooo cute and as soon as I get them, I will post some for you.

That's all for now! I Hope you all had a great Father's Day!
Love,
-S









1 comments:

Becca said...

Hayden feeding a fawn! Awesome!!!

Peyton looks great!!!