Monday, June 29, 2009

Good News!

I am very proud to report that Hayden has not pooped in his diaper since he first went in the potty Friday night!!!! Whoooo hooo! He tells us when he has to potty and runs to the bathroom all excited. Then when he finishes he is soooo proud and demands his sticker! Hahahahaha!

Also, Amber (Davin's sis) is still scheduled to be induced this Thursday, July 2 to have their second baby girl (name still to be determined, but she goes back to her doc Wednesday and she might have to go on in then instead of Thursday morning. We are supposed to leave SA this Thursday at noon and head on over to Houston to meet the newest member of our Cox fam and we are so excited!

Peyton has a favorite toy now! She has this little daisy flower toy that hangs from her little play gym that I took off the gym and gave to her last night to play with and oh my gosh she went NUTS! She started shrieking with excitement when I would give her a kiss with the flower! She just opened her mouth real big like she does when she smiles and grabbed it from me one time and just tried to shove the whole think in her mouth while hugging it. She just laughed and laughed and loved on this little thing for about an hour. Davin and I were cracking up! I can't even begin to tell you all how much it warms our hearts to see our baby girl so happy and laughing and playing after she had such a difficult beginning to her life. She is soooooo much better and is just such a happy little baby! Don't get me wrong, she still throws her little fits every now and then (come on, she's a girl!)but for the most part she is so giggly and happy! I need to take a picture of her with this little flower and post it for you so you can see how excited she gets. She coos so much now and "talks" to you and she really laughs at her brother more than anyone. He cracks her up!

We are so blessed to have the two most wonderful, beautiful children in the world! (I'm biased, I know.)

I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Love,
S:)

0 comments: