Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Peyton's Baptism and Hello from Arkansas

Sorry I haven't been able to update the blog in a few days, but we've been super busy, first with Peyton's Baptism this past Sunday and then with traveling to Arkansas with BOTH kiddos!! Let me say that a ten hour car ride easily turns into a TWELVE hour car ride when you have a two-year-old and a two-month-old in the car with you! It seemed like we had to stop every two hours to change someones diaper or feed one or both of them! The kids and I followed Mimi and Papaw back to Arkansas this week while Daddy is in BRAZIL, yes Brazil! Davin has gone to Brazil with his good friend and business partner Joe in order to meet some more of the people who started a reproduction lab down there because Davin and Joe are hoping to build and start a lab here in Texas. They would primarily work with cattle since that's the majority of the market-base here, but they would also work with whitetail a lot. Davin JUST called and said they made it ok which is a relief to me because I was worried about the flight. Anyway while Daddy is down there Mommy and the kiddos are spending a few days in Arkansas since Peyton has never been and she hasn't met most of Davin's family yet and I still have time to travel like this until I go back to work on the 1st of June. We will stay through Sunday and then the kids and I will go to Nacogdoches to see Honey and Poppy for a few days and the head back to SA. Daddy will be home next Thursday so that will be very exciting!! Then next weekend is my last weekend before I go back to work! I'm SUPER excited to go back, but sad too because I have gotten used to spending all day with Peyton and a lot of time with both kids so I will definitely miss that a lot! I will post pictures from the Baptism, our adventures here in Arkansas, and our fun time in Nac when I get back home next week. I'll keep you posted between now and then though! Love to you all!!
-S

0 comments: