Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Headed Home!

Hi everyone! We're in Nac right now and have been since Sunday when we left Conway and the kids have had so much fun playing with all their grandparents, great aunts and uncles, and cousins this last week! I'm so glad that I got to take the kiddos on this little family tour before I go back to work next Monday! I have LOTS of pictures from our adventures and I PROMISE I will do my best to post some of the pics tonight for you to see! Davin gets home this Thursday and I will post some of his pics from Brazil too! I can't believe I go back to work on Monday; this maternity leave has FLOWN by! I can't believe it's been 11 weeks since I had our baby girl!! Even though it's been very hard for the most part, I have really enjoyed all this time with our daughter and I will miss Hayden and her so much on Monday when I go back to work. I'm very excited to go back, but also sad at the same time, but I know she'll be with her big brother and at a FABULOUS daycare while Mommy and Daddy are at work! I hope you are all doing very well and I will talk to you all again soon!
-S ;)

0 comments: