Monday, April 6, 2009

Colic is a VERY unwelcome guest!

We helped give some of our best friends Erica and Casey a couples wedding shower this past Saturday and we had lots of fun with that! It was nice to get out of the house for just a little bit. My mom and dad came to help us with Peyton from last Wednesday through yesterday and THANK GOD they did! I know they must be happy to be back at their house now after listening to the screaming for five days! Ha! Poor Peyton is still suffering with colic and we are set to go BACK to the doctor with her AGAIN tomorrow afternoon since the latest formula the doctor put her on last Friday is not working either. She did do pretty well sleeping last night so that was pretty good, but I don't want to get my hopes up. I think she is just really tired and that's why she slept well last night and she has been asleep most of the day today. It's just been very frustrating to see our daughter scream and cry in pain day after day and there is nothing we can do to make her feel better. Hopefully the doctor will have another suggestion tomorrow and maybe Peyton has gained some weight. Davin's parents are coming in this weekend to stay with the kids so Davin and I can go to Austin for Erica and Casey's bachelor/bachelorette parties. We will come back early Sunday morning or late Saturday night so we can take the kiddos to church Sunday for Peyton's first Easter and then go to lunch and hunt Easter eggs with Hayden. I am getting better with my bronchitis too so that's good! I'm hoping I can get back in the gym before the end of the week, but I don't want to push it because I want to get completely over this crud so I don't get sick again. Well, I know this blog has been very random and all over the place, but that's how I think these days due to the lack of sleep. Ha! I'll post pictures from the couples shower later today!
Love to you all,
Spencer:)

0 comments: