Sunday, April 19, 2009

Chocolate and Gavin DeGraw...who knew?!

Greetings all! I am proud (and a little scared) to say that for three nights in a row Peyton has only gotten up ONCE! I think this medicine must be working and this formula is too...maybe we are turning a corner! She still screams, but not as often and today she has been in a good mood, smiling and cooing all day long!! I'm sooo happy that my baby seems to be happy!! I hope it lasts!

We also discovered that she LOVES Gavin DeGraw's music and voice because I turned some on when she was screaming and she quieted down and started looking around and cooing! That's good since he is also Mommy's favorite singer too! Then when we went to dinner last night we had a chocolate lava cake that Davin, Hayden and I split (of course) and Davin dipped Peyton's binky in a little bit of the Godiva chocolate sauce and I though she was going to eat her binky!!! Hahahaha! All this time and all we had to do is wine and dine her with chocolate and soft music! Ha!

Here are some "chocolate face" pictures and a couple of pics from church today. Peyton's dress is the same dress that I wore when my parents brought me home from the hospital after I was born!

Talk to you soon!
-S










0 comments: