Sunday, March 1, 2009

Peyton's Room--FINISHED!

Davin and I FINALLY finished Peyton's room today!! The only thing that is missing is her glider rocking chair which should be here either Tuesday or Wednesday of this week! I wrote the letters on the wall in pencil and Davin went over everything in the black and then, he also hung these white floating shelves. I think her room just turned out adorable! It's the perfect baby girl's room and I can't wait to show it to her! I have an appointment tomorrow at 4:00 with the doctor and we will nail down an inducement date then. It could be this week or next week as far as we know. I could get there tomorrow and she may send us on to the hospital! If that happens, I have my stuff all packed and Peyton's bag packed, so we're ready to go! I'm still pulling for March 9 but I may not have a choice. All of my fluid came in on Friday so my back, legs, and feet are all swollen! I look pretty! Ha! I know this all means that it is just a matter of time before we complete our beautiful family with the arrival of our sweet baby girl! I'll try to post some more info tomorrow after we get out of the doctor's office unless I am sent straight to the hospital!
Love you!
-S








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything is perfect and so beautiful! I can't wait to hold her!

Denisha

Anonymous said...

Everything is perfect and so beautiful! I can't wait to hold her!

Denisha