Thursday, March 26, 2009

Settling into our new family of four....

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while, but I haven't been really aware of time or what day it is....apparently lack of sleep will do that to you! Ha! Peyton went to the doctor this past Monday for her two week check-up and she is doing very well. She now weighs 8 ponds and is 20 inches long. She is starting to do a little better at night, but I have thought that before so I don't want to brag on her just yet. We took the kids to Houston yesterday to see Grammie and Caw Caw (Davin's grandparents) and I got great pictures with them, but I haven't downloaded them just yet. In the meantime, here are some pics that Davin took of the kids for Peyton's announcements! I LOVE these! I'll post more pictures later!
Love to you all,
Spencer

Sweet baby girl


Baby feet


Our kiddos


Proud big brother

0 comments: