Tuesday, November 30, 2010

4 Years Later...

Mamama passed away at 12:01am, Dec. 1, 2006. November 30th was a very long day for all of us who were with her and although her passing came as somewhat of a relief to us because we knew she was no longer in pain, it was still very hard to let her go. She is still missed every day and for every birthday my kids have and for every holiday where she is not here, I know that she is watching us. I just wish my children had her as a great-grandmother; I wish I stil had her as a grandmother. She was actually more like another parent than she was a grandmother and maybe that was why letting go was/is so hard. Anyway, I came across this passage and it made me think of her and the day she left this earth:


"Weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning."
Psalm 30:5

Love to all,
S:)

0 comments: