Wednesday, March 31, 2010

MASTERS DEGREE!!!!

I normally brag on my kids, or husband, or parents, or in-laws, or friends, but just for today I have to brag on myself!! I PASSED MY MASTERS EXAM TODAY!!! I took the written portion on Monday (it was four hours long and covered 500 years worth of literature...no biggie, right?) and I took my oral today (which consists of three professors questioning you for an hour). After you finish the oral you are asked to step outside while the panel confers and decides your fate. I stood outside for maybe two minutes and then all three professors came out and told me, "CONGRATULATIONS!" I haven't been this relieved in a LOOOOOONG time!! Thanks to my husband, kids, parents, in-laws, aunts, cousins, and friends for ALL of your support during the past few months!!! I know I have been a woman possessed and not much fun, so I thank you for putting up with me. Now all I have left is one more presentation and three final papers and then I will officially have a MA in English Literature!!! Yay!
Love to you all,
S;)

0 comments: