Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Introducing Kade and Kynlee Hays...

Here are some CUTE pictures of the twins with their proud parents!!! The latest news on everyone is that Pat and Angel will get to go home from the hospital some time today. The babies are still in the NICU where they will stay for the next few days/weeks as the doctors deem necessary for their growth/health. Both babies are doing very well, but with twins these kinds of precauations are always taken in order to stabilize their body temps, feedings, going potty, and other things ;) We haven't seen or held the babies yet, but I can definitely speak for myself when I say I can' WAIT to get my hands on those two cutie pies! Enjoy the pics!
Love,
S:)


Mr. Kade Coleman Hays

Miss Kynlee Taylor Hays

Proud Papa with his baby girl

Proud Mama with her baby boy

0 comments: