Thursday, April 17, 2008

Welcome to our Webpage!

Well, this is something I have been meaning to do for months now and I am just getting around to it! Where does the time go?!?!?! I thought by creating a family website, it would allow people we don't get to see often (ahem....Hayden's grandparents....ahem) and even those of you we see regularly, to keep up with our family and check out new pictures of little Hayden of course! Posting everything in one spot for everyone to look at is so much easier than emailing everyone pictures...and this way you only have to look at our pictures and check in on what's going on with us when you want to, instead of me sending out emails and bugging you! Ha!
So be patient and I will try to weekly post pictures of Hayden and give you guys updates!
Love to you all,
-Spencer

0 comments: