Monday, April 21, 2008

STREP THROAT!

Well, I have Strep Throat! I haven't had it in a long time so I forgot how quickly it hits you. I was completely fine until about 6 or 7 last night and my throat just started KILLING me. It hurt to swallow and it basically felt (feels) like someone is taking a razor blade to the inside of my throat. Nice! I don't feel sick though, so that's good! I still have masks from the fall when I had Bronchitis that I can wear around Davin and Hayden for the next few days since I will be contagious! Please keep your fingers crossed that NEITHER of them gets it! I already started my antibiotics and took my first round of pain meds so I should be good to go soon enough. Until then, if any of you needs to get in touch with me while I have this crud, please email or text message me since I have no voice. Ha! hope you are all doing well. :)

0 comments: