Saturday, January 22, 2011

Fun Weekend with Mommy... I hope!

This weekend, instead of doing our usual stuff we do (errands, board games, playing outside--weather permitting) I thought the kids an I could try something new while Davin is out of town again. Last night, Mindy went with me to take the kids to eat at The Magic Time Machine Restaurant and they LOVED it! I had never been there before (so of course, the kids hadn't either), and all I knew about it is that there were different theme areas around the restaurant and that the staff all dress up like storybook characters, movie/tv characters, superheroes, etc. We were seated in Tinkerbell's Tree house and had her as our waitress and the kids thought it was awesome! They REALLY loved their "potion" drinks (as you can see in the pic below) because they bubbled and steamed, hahahaha! So, today we are going to attempt to go see Tangled...just the kids and me. I'm nervous, but hopefully we'll all make it through alright. I'll keep you posted ;)
Love to all,
S:)


0 comments: