Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Party Weekend!

Greetings all! We've been pretty busy around our house lately! I had three parties to go to on Saturday, which is funny because I normally have no parties to go to on a Saturday! Hahahaha! Anyway, here are some pics from my friend Kara's baby shower and some pics from the SEC Championship (which I still can't bring myself to talk about) party at Michael and Jennifer's. Cate and Hayden are completely nuts and crack me up when they are together! I'll post a slideshow from Pat and Angel's sweater party, if I can ever get the dang thing to download!!!!
Love to you all!
-S:)

Ariel and Prince Eric
Cheesing with Honey
And Poppy



Cutie patootie Mommy-to-be, Kara!


Aunt Jet, Poppy, a thrilled Hayden, and Honey having lunch at El Mercado







0 comments: