Sunday, October 4, 2009

Busy Bees!

I hope everyone is doing well! I added some pictures from our trip to Arkansas a couple of weeks ago. Mimi and Papaw had a big surprise for Hayden too...a BIG BOY bike! He loved trying to ride it and can't wait to go back and try again. I hope you enjoy the pics! This is Davin's busiest time of year with work, so he is seldom home and my semester is getting CRAZY because we're having midterms, presentations, and papers that are all due right now...so our house is busy!! I am working my tail off this semester and next so I can finish in May, get my Masters and start teaching at a community or junior college next year! It will be sooooo much fun!! I just have "miles to go before I sleep." Ha!
Love to you all!
-S:)



I'm cool!
Ready to ride, Papaw!

He could ALMOST reach the pedals.


So much fun!



Look at me, look at me!




Hayden and Peyton with cousins Molly and Holden...
Peyton was VERY amused!




Hayden and Molly






Hayden with Daddy at the ball game








The Girls







This face kill sme...doesn't she look sooo mad?!?
She really wasn't.











She's had enough football for one day...











Mimi giving her a bath in the sink












She's such a chunk!













Passed out in her bouncer
















0 comments: