Thursday, November 13, 2008

Some SUPER cute pictures!

I have attached some pictures from our trip to Arkansas, some pictures of the fabrics we chose for Peyton's nursery, some pictures of her furniture, and a picture of Hayden and me at his very first movie at the theater! We had a wonderful time in Arkansas and Hayden LOVED playing in his first pile of leaves!! I can only imagine how he will react to snow!

We are going to paint Peyton's room a pale yellow (all four walls) and her Daddy is going to paint white bunnies with pink tutus and ballet slippers throughout the room too! Mimi is making EVERYTHING for her room, from the bedskirt to the window treatment, to the bumbers, quilt, etc. It's going to be one of a kind and look FABULOUS!! I have a bunny my grandmother made shortly before she passed away almost two years ago before we knew whether or not Hayden would be a boy or a girl (she made a Raggedy Andy if we had a boy)so I will put that up in her room too! I have also saved my first pair of toe shoes in case I ever had a daughter so I could give her those too! They will hang in her room as well! I can't wait to see the whole room put together! She will probably grow up to be the biggest tomboy and HATE ballet, but until she's old enough to tell us that she is going to be our little ballerina princess!

Have a wonderful week!
-Spencer

Where's Hayden?


There he is!


Our BEAUTIFUL baby boy!! They just don't get any cuter than him!


Hayden with his Mimi in the leaf pile Daddy made!


Somebody help me get out of this thing!


Hehehe...I have leaves down my pants...


One, two, three....go!! Yay Mommy....AGAIN!!! Do it again!


Hayden and Mimi's big teddy bear


Papaw reading to Hayden


Singing together


Rolling the ball...this is VERY hard for him since all he ever wants to do is CHUNK it!


Hayden and Daddy with the silly hat


Hayden and Mimi before the game


Hayden and Mommy before the game...I don't think he likes the hat anymore.


Peyton's four fabrics that will make-up her nursery!


Peyton's dresser and changing table


Peyton's other dresser...what? This girl is going to have a LOT of clothes!!


Peyton's crib (it's convertible up to a full size just like Hayden's).


Hayden and Mommy at Hayden's very FIRST movie theater experience!

0 comments: