Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Italy Photo Book

As promised, here are SOME of the pictures from Italy (I had to pick and choose for you since there are almost 600 of them! It begins with pictures of us after we MISSED OUR FLIGHT in Cincinnati and got stuck there for a night (this stuff ONLY happens to us!), then there are the pictures in Rome, the Tuscan countryside and finally Florence. Davin was also able to take a couple pictures of the Swiss Alps as we flew over them and even one picture of a countryside in Paris--we were only there long enough to switch flights...which was just fine with us! :) I hope you enjoy them! Click on the link below and you should be able to view them; if it prompts you to sign up for a user name and pass word, just do that (I just used my email as my user name and that same password) and you should be able to see them.


View this photo book created at One True Media
Italy

0 comments: