Monday, May 19, 2008

A Few Congrats Are in Order.....

Before I get to the CONGRATS I want to say HAPPY 27th BIRTHDAY UNCLE MIKE!!! Hayden's Uncle Mike just turned 27 on Sunday the 18th and we wish him a year full of happiness and good times! We love you very much!



First of all, I would like to say congratulations to our good friends, Angel, Erica, and Natalie on their graduation from Physical Therapy School yesterday!! Way to go ladies!!! We are all so proud of you and we know you will do great things!



Secondly.....

CONGRATS TO ERICA AND CASEY ON THEIR ENGAGEMENT!!! Yes, Casey popped the question to Erica yesterday with all of their family and friends watching. It was a very special moment for the two of them and we were all lucky enough to share in it with them. We are so happy for you!!



We love all you guys!

-Spencer

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for being there for Angel, Nat, and I on our special day (our graduation) and an extra special thanks to both of yall being there for the most memorable days of my life-thus far! I could not have asked Casey for any more!! I am SO happy yall and my other closest friends and both of our families were there to witness our day! Thanks again! We love yall!